Publisher PlayShift Games revealed that their shoot ‘em up game, Hell Blasters, which was originally released on October 2021 on Steam, is now coming to Nintendo Switch on August 17th, 2022.
Alongside the release of the Switch version, the major “Loop 2.0” update will also be released, which includes a new “mean” difficulty, “Arrange” mode, and newly arranged music.
About the game:
Enter the Hell Blasters, the notorious group of mercenaries determined to end the long war once and for all. Blast through 5 stages of non-stop bullet hell action in Arcade Mode or follow the story of Winter and Summer in their journey to end the war in the 36 stages of Story Mode!
- 5 stages of continuous bullet-filled hell in Arcade Mode!
- 36 stages of bite-sized shooting journey in Story Mode! Perfect for casual-paced play.
- Lively and animated Visual Novel-style Story Mode! Enjoy the journey of the Hell Blasters and their struggles to bring back peace!
- 2 distinct characters to play as: Winter with her swift and sharp Azure Sword or Summer with his menacing and powerful Crimson Axe!
- Score Attack Mode to test your shooting skills! Are you up to the task to be the best scorer?
- 5 difficulty modes for wide range of skill levels! Easy for novices, Normal for experienced players, Hard for experts, Mean for the challenge seekers and Journalist for… yes, Journalists!
- Challenge yourself in the dynamic Arrange Mode! Can you endure the dynamic difficulty?
- Enjoy the blood-pumping soundtrack by Vibetronic and the new Arrange soundtrack!
- Screen scaling options (Including TATE / Vertical mode) and replays!