Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince out now on Switch, launch trailer shared
An action-adventure RPG sequel blossoms
Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince, a retro-styled action-adventure RPG from developer Castle Pixel, is available now for Nintendo Switch via the eShop. A 10% off launch discount is currently being offered, pricing the game at $13.49 USD for a limited time. To celebrate the release of Blossom Tales II: The Minotaur Prince, publisher Playtonic Friends has shared the official launch trailer, which you can check out above. More details are below.
Grandpa’s latest tale takes you on a journey through haunted forests, pirate shores, and other mysterious lands across a vast open-world! Charming towns, terrible enemies, tricky puzzles, and powerful weapons await you.
Enjoy a “story within a story” as Grandpa narrates exciting moments throughout Lily’s incredible adventure. Will you help Lily defeat the Minotaur King and save her brother?
- Compelling main story plus engaging side-quests
- Classic top-down action-adventure in a retro 2d environment
- Dozens of mini-dungeons, caves, and locations to discover
- Choices that influence story and events
- A wide array of weapons and abilities
- 15+ hours of gameplay