A stroke of genius
Team17 has announced that a big, free update is heading to Golf With Your Friends in the near future. Those looking to get a bit more from the game can look forward to the Sports update arriving on Sept. 15th, 2022, which includes a plethora of improvements to the existing Hockey and Dunk modes, plus more.
You can find the complete patch notes for this update below:
- Enhancement of the existing Hockey and Dunk modes.
- Improvements to Hockey Goal collision and floor tiles.
- Powerup game options added to Hockey and Dunk modes.
- Improvements to UI and Online menus to make it easier for players to reach each of the main game modes, such as new quickplay buttons for Hockey and Dunk.
- [PC] Further Level Editor improvements, such as clearer editor icons for some Bouncy Castle features along with various bug fixes.
- [Linux] Fixed an issue where inflatable objects throughout the Bouncy Castle course were invisible.
- [PS4] Fixed a problem where players did not load correctly into the Bouncy Castle Course loading screen, and fixed a physics issue where the player ball would be lifted into the air at the start of a hole if they finished the previous hole stuck in the water.
- [Console Only] ‘Official Courses’ label has been removed from the course select menu on consoles.
- Various other Quality of Life improvements and bug fixes.
Along with that, a paid Sports cosmetics pack will also be released on the same day. This package is priced at $2 and includes the following:
- New Sports Themed Cosmetic Pack (5 Hats, 2 Floaties, 2 Stickers, 1 Trail).