A wealth of gameplay footage and hands-on impressions for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes surfaced today, which we've already shared. Now let's check out some new tidbits on the game's design and more from Suda51 himself.
- the game was influenced by David Cronenberg's "eXistenZ" and an Italian movie called "Nirvana," as well as Hotline Miami
- the game isn't very bloody at all, but received a Mature rating due to foul language
- there are 24 skill chips to collect, with some for Travis only, and others Bad Man only
- when you enter a game world, you get to take 4 chips with you that will each give you different skills
- the game should take roughly 10 hours to complete
- the game utilizes Unreal Engine 4
- Suda51 originally wanted the game to transport Travis to various indie games, but licensing proved to be too much of a headache