- Total sales from the first to third quarter in terms of downloads was 30.5 billion yen. They are already close to achieving sales of the previous fiscal year.
- Sales figures exceeded those of previous fiscal year
- Top download titles: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Mario Kart 8, Pokemon Rumble World, StreetPass Mii Plaza
- Will globally start MyNintendo this March
- Will offer services that make Nintendo's game experiences more fun and convient
- Nintnendo of apan offered started account registration last December, so Japan has already been provided some services ahead of the March release
- Messages have been sent regarding profiles, purchase records and play records.
- They have a "Just for you" offer that gives special discounts to individual profiles
- Already integrated within the Japanese website
- Points-based reward program to start on launch which will be for both dedicated game systems and mobile
- Two types of points. Platinum points are for smart device apps, eShop logins or meet other condidtions.
- Gold points are for Wii U and 3DS game purchases
- Platinum points can be exchanged for digital content that will be considered valueable for consumers
- Gold points can be used for discount coupons twoards digital software for Wii U or 3DS.
- Point Program, Just For You Offer Discount, Reccomended for You and Download Purchase will be avaliable at launch. Managing friend relationships, coordinating cloud data, perks at retail stores and other services will be rolled out in the future.
- Miitomo is an entertainment application that turns communication with friends into play form.
- Your mii will spark unique conversations and help friends connect on random, fun and light-hearted topics
- Miifoto is where you can create and share pictures with Mii characters
- Can be stored on your smart device and be shared on social media networks
- Very reliant on language, will roll out in 16 countries to start.
- Nintendo will start accepting pre-registration on Febuary 17, requries a Nintendo Account to register
- Will recieve Platinum Points on My Nintendo, and will be notified on launch day
- Will be released on iOS and Android
- Miitomo will be released in mid March in Japan, other 15 countries by the end of March.