The following comes from Emily Rogers...
- in a single year, the NX will build a larger library of games than Wii U produced in three or four years
- goal behind NX is to vastly increase the software output from Nintendo’s first party teams and studios
- entire process of how Nintendo develops and produces software has gone through radical changes
- new strategy that was put in place to create and release first party software at a faster rate
- multiple unannounced Wii U projects were moved over to NX
- NX could potentially see the highest output of first party software over its lifespan in the company’s history