Eventually, we'll find out a lot more about Nintendo's next system. When exactly that is to happen no one knows, but for now we have some new rumors and speculation to keep ourselves interested for the time being. MCV this morning released a new report with some interesting details. Please keep in mind these are nothing but rumors at this point:
- Game Freak will announce a new Pokemon NX game to be released in the first six months of the platform's debut
- New Mario game also due out
- Third party support coming in from Sega, Square Enix, Ubisoft, Activison and Warner Bros.
- Won't feature cutting edge graphics, but will be somewhere in between a PS3 and PS4. "Won't appeal to PS4 fans" the report says.
- Nintendo still set on getting smartphone gamers to upgrade to consoles
What do you think of these current crop of rumors? Let us know in the comments below!