Coming from Capcom President and CEO Kenzo Tsujimoto...
- the appearance on the market of new hardware (Switch) is considered very pleasing
- Capcom wants to strive to develop games that can offer an experience tailored to the characteristics of each hardware
- they also want to create games for the enjoyment of each target audience
- Capcom is currently engaged in internal review and planning about offering content for the Switch as a partner
- Capcom is currently verifying the feasibility of multiplatform development for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
- the feeling is that the Switch offers a different experience compared to PS4 and Xbox One
- hardware for each game will be selected taking in consideration the characteristics of each hardware