- absolutely gorgeous
- fluid, fast, exciting gameplay
- great amount of challenge
- modes that keep you coming back
- mashes up multiple genre mainstays into something new and fresh
- some people might find it too challenging
RIVE is Two Tribes' final game, and they couldn't have ended things with a better experience. This is one of the most fun and frantic shooters I've played in quite some time. The game is a blast to play, a sight to behold, and a great challenge of your twitch skills. From start to finish, the game is action-packed with some awesome set-pieces and more. I really do hate to see Two Tribes go, but at least they gave us one hell of a game before all was said and done.