- Fantastic sense of scope and scale
- Amazing soundtrack
- Battle system is less intimidating than it looks
- Story keeps you interested throughout
- Plenty to explore
- Voice acting is mediocre
- Side-quests aren't very exciting
- Some plot points fall flat
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is yet another great entry in the Switch library. This one should keep RPG fans busy for quite some time. There's an insane amount of things to do and see along your journey, and battles will keep you thoroughly engaged.
While the experience might look overwhelming from the outside, the in-game tutorial is evenly paced and does a fantastic job of explaining everything without being overbearing. There's also a lot to enjoy in the story department, even if there are a few missteps along the way. All in all, if you're looking for yet another meaty Switch experience with all the RPG trappings, you should be very happy with what you find here.