The final piece of the Shantae: Half-Genie Hero storyline is here!
When Shantae falls prey to dark magic, it’s up to Shantae's BFFs Sky, Bolo, and Rottytops to save her from a Nightmare Realm of her own imagining! Conquer remixed locales (and new challenge levels) using Bolo’s grapple claw, Sky’s egg-toss, and Rottytops’ brain-munching to beat bad guys, solve all-new puzzles, and rescue the half-genie hero. It's all possible with the power of friendship!
- Enter the Nightmare Realm and experience the final piece of the Shantae story!
- Solve puzzles and battle enemies by swapping freely between Sky, Bolo, or Rottytops!
- Glide, toss eggs, and hatch helpful bird buddies as Sky!
- Grapple and swing through the air as Bolo!
- Fling your head and eat brains to regenerate health as Rottytops!
- Level up! Collect Gems to increase each heroes’ potential!
- Unlock different endings by recovering lost Dream Squids
- Enjoy fan-favorite musical selections from Shantae’s past, included with this mode!
So wait, is it out now? "The final piece of the Shantae: Half-Genie Hero storyline is here! " makes it sound like it is. If not then they probably should have said "is coming". Either way I just checked and I'm not seeing it.
According to WayForward, they're still hammering out the release details. I recall them saying that the game is pretty much done, so it could come out just about anytime now.
Just, y'know, not RIGHT now.