Looking for yet another round of info on the upcoming Mega Man 11? Here's a few more juicy tidbits about the game, as well as its development.
- Capcom's staff had a hard time figuring out how to continue the Mega Man franchise after Keiji Inafune's departure
- the Robot Masters are former allies of Dr. Light
- the team experimented a bit with Mega Man's design, and at one point he was "super masculine"
- several people pitched new Mega Man game ideas before Kazuhiro Tsuchiya got the go-ahead
- the dev team re-designed old stages from Mega Man 5 through 10 to test the new art style