We've known for awhile now that Phantasy Star Online 2 Cloud was coming to the Switch, but news was pretty quiet after the initial reveal. Now we know from the dev team that the title is planned to hit Switch sometime in Spring 2018. Still no word or plans on localization at this time. Some more tidbits about the game can be found below.
- since all of the game data exists on the cloud server, time-consuming downloads and constant updates will not be required
- runs at 30 frames per second, but there may be lag depending on network conditions
- a stable Internet connection is required to play
- Switch version cannot play quests with models outside of the PC version
- Arks Cash and Star Gems can be shared across models
- switch between models as you please as long as you are not logged in at the same time