The following info comes from a ComicBook interview with Tencent...
- Switch version of Arena of Valor is being handled by a different team
- Tencent is supporting the Switch version with beta testing, branding, and everything company-side
- when their team has the results from that EU beta testing, they'll have a more clear timetable for launches in different regions
- no official timeline for North American beta testing/launch just yet
- team hasn't made a final decision on the pricing structure yet
- the team is considering support for mobile players to bring their data over to the Switch version
- they aren't sure if they want to do this, as it might be unfair to newcomers on Switch