Remember a few days back when we told you a Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes live-stream event was happening? While no gameplay footage was shown, we finally have details on what Suda51 talked about. You can also see some weapon and enemy artwork Suda51 showed off above.
- the gun is called the ‘Golden Gun’, which is used to kill demons by an unannounced character
- the character appears in a game-within-a-game that has a modern setting
- the gun is similar to the one that appears in Killer7
- he also showed a ‘Demon Spear’, the design of which was literally sent to him the day of the livestream
- this appears in the 6th (and final) game-within-a-game, and also the opening movie of the game
- an enemy design was also teased, with the enemy using a beam ‘kamehameha’ attack
- the attack is done from a pair of hands that appear from the mouth of the enemy
- in one in-game setting, there is a game that is about a ‘game-within-a-game’.