After the wave of news on Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee last night, some dust has settled and we can sift through the finer details. Here are some tidbits you might not have heard yet.
- the Combat Power system from Pokemon GO is being used in battles
- battling and trading will be available online, but competitive ranked battles aren’t included
- no plans to utilize the Switch Online paid service
- officially-released screens were at 1080p resolution
- Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu/Eevee's codename was “Project Beluga”
- the Poke Ball Plus' codename was “Project Palma”
- players won’t be able to evolve the Starter Pokemon