The following comes from a blog post penned by Red Entertainment’s Naoki Morita, in which he talks about the upcoming “New World Project 2.”
- It is a completely new game.
- It is a novel-style adventure game (a new world adventure).
- The world view is the same as Our World is Ended (in other words, the real world).
- The story’s setting is [redacted]
- Just like Our World is Ended, various places will appear in the place by their real names.
- While the setting and characters are completely new, there will be some things that sound like Our World is Ended-things in some respects.
- It is for consoles (probably PlayStation 4 and Switch; currently it is not planned for PS Vita).
- The theme is “youth,” with seven male and female characters appearing as the main cast. (Everyone may not have noticed, but Our World is Ended‘s theme was also youth.)
- The title will have the word “World” in it.