Nintendo and The Pokemon Company are sending out emails to Pokemon: Let's Go players in Japan to thank them for playing. The message included with the email comes from director Junichi Masuda. Here's what Masuda has to say in his note to fans.
- Masuda starts off by asking players how their adventure going
- he then asks fans if they're enjoying their time with Pikachu/Eevee
- Masuda asks players if they've tried changing their partner Pokemon’s hairstyle
- Masuda says there were roughly 100 dev team members working on the game
- the team faced many difficulties working on their game
- the result of these difficulties was a game that lets players be close with their Pokemon
- Masuda is happy to see players enjoying themselves with the new Poke Ball Plus and multiplayer features