Sensor Tower already shared data on Dragalia Lost in November 2018, but today they have details on how well Fire Emblem Heroes did. Check out details from their report below.
- averaged $21 million per month in player spending since launch
- made an estimated $13.8 million worldwide in Nov. 2018
- nearly 60 percent of spending for the month came from Japan
- U.S. contributed 28 percent of the total
- it was the No. 62 ranked mobile game by revenue globally, coming in at No. 29 in Japan and No. 66 in the U.S.
- has grossed an estimated $465 million to date across the App Store and Google Play worldwide