GameStop Italy accidentally posted up some new details about Mortal Kombat 11 that weren't supposed to go live yet. They've since removed the blurb, but as you know, the internet never forgets. Here's the details they had posted.
- New game engine, with even more bloody and bloody scenes
- New customization system, with clothes, accessories and move sets never seen before
- New Fatality as well as a new GoreTech system to make the executions even more brutal
- Strong multiplayer component, fully oriented towards the esports
- Personalization systems, daily news, constantly updated rewards and an improved matchmaking
We're not quite sure what the 'GoreTech' system is, but the debut trailer did seem to have a level of blood above the series' norm so far.