The official website for Yo-Kai Watch 4 has been updated with some new info to go along with a feature in the latest CoroCoro Magazine. This time we're taking a look at the battle system, with new details summarized below.
- take part in battles directly, alongside your Yo-kai
- markers on the ground indicate where enemy attacks will land
- human characters taking part in battle are called “Watchers”
- Watchers use the full powers of the Yo-kai Watch to battle various enemies
- Nate from the original Yo-kai Watch trilogy is one of the Watchers in the game
- he battles alongside some familiar Yo-kai