Earlier this week, we got the official release date for Kirby's Extra Epic Yarn. New features were teased as well, and now we have more details on that content.
– Knitting Needles: Attack by knitting a big ball of yarn
– Wire: Fashions a sword out of wire that can perform devastating slash attacks
– Button: You can destroy a variety of things with its button bombs
– Nylon: Summon a wind that can attract beads and boost Kirby’s jump
– Bobbin: Kirby can use a bobbin yo-yo to hit things from far away
– Pin Cushion: Kirby can throw pins in a variety of directions
- Kirby will get a hat for each form
- this will provide an extra amount of challenge
- it includes “Devil” type enemies that have health bars
- new furniture has been added
- some of these items can only be obtained through other modes (Devilish Mode, King Dedede / Meta Knight mini-games)
Nintendo also released a collection of new screens and art as well. You can check out that content here.