Sensor Tower is back with another check-in on Dragalia Lost. The game continues to do quite well for Nintendo, as a new monetary milestone has been hit. Check out all the details below.
- grossed more than the life-to-date revenue of Super Mario Run and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
- surpassed $75 million worldwide on the App Store and Google Play
- the game hit the $50 million milestone in early December
- Japan has accounted for about 65 percent of Dragalia Lost’s $75 million grossed to date
- the United States is its second largest market at 18 percent of revenue
- the title ranked No. 29 for mobile game revenue in Japan last month, while it was No. 120 in the U.S.
- in January, it generated close to $15.7 million in player spending