Kid Goku was revealed for Dragon Ball FighterZ a few weeks back. Since then, we've learned quite a bit about what the character has to offer. Still, this week's issue of Jump Magazine goes into a bit more detail on the moves and tactics Kid Goku brings with him.
- the Meteor Attack is the most powerful Meteor Attack
- it comes with a special scene that you can watch when the right requirements are met
- you can perform the SSJ4 transformation when a single ally from your team falls
- the Meteor Attack, “Dragon Fist,” involves hitting your opponent with a giant golden dragon
- the move is used after launching opponents in the air to follow with a reverse Kamehameha and a powerful dash attack