Little by little, we're getting details on what the Version 1.4 update for Stardew Valley will include. A new rounds of details has come out today, which you can read up on below.
- brand-new farm map titled Four Corners
- available both in multiplayer and solo games
- 'separate money' option in multiplayer gives participants in a co-op game the chance to do away with the shared money pool
- playing on an existing farm when the update arrives will maintain their shared money pool
- you can visit the Mayor's house to divide funds evenly among all players
- you can also dump it all back into a single pool if you change your mind