Dr. Mario World may not be blowing away the mobile market, but it's certainly having a healthy debut. Sensor Tower has another round of data to share on the game after its first week, and things appear to be going quite well.
- surpassed five million worldwide in its first week
- revenue ahead of several top mobile puzzle titles in the same period following their launches
- ranks fourth among Nintendo’s mobile launches, and is significantly ahead of Dragalia Lost
- managed about 60 percent of the first week downloads of both Super Mario Run and Fire Emblem Heroes
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp had the best first week of any Nintendo mobile game with approximately 14.8 million players
- $500,000 in player spending to date
- compares favorably to other puzzle titles in the same genre