Nintendo once again takes the top spot when it comes to advertising spend, this time for the entire month of July. Check out the full details below.
- estimated spend of $3.7 million on nine ads that ran nearly 2,200 times
- generated 383.6 million impressions
- the commercial with the biggest placement budget (est. $900,787) was “Super Mario Maker 2: Level of Your Dreams”
- Nintendo prioritized spend across networks including Nick, Teen Nick, and Nick Toons
- Nintendo prioritized spend during shows such as SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and iCarly