Munich, 13 August 2019 – Ravenscourt and Voxler announce the latest chapter in the highly successful Let’s Sing series. Let’s Sing 2020 will be available at the 25 October on PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch™, alongside the Nintendo Switch™ mic bundles on 15 November.
All begins with the first tone! Sing as solo superstar or perform with your crew and friends to rock every party! With the latest version of the singing game Let's Sing you can follow in the footsteps of cutting-edge artists and perform songs like Ava Max with “Sweet but Psycho”, Lewis Capaldi with “Someone You Loved”, Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa with “One Kiss” and Rita Ora with “Let You Love Me”. Grab the mic and party to international smashers like Robbie Williams with “Angels” or Spice Girls with “Wannabe”. Also, legendary classics like Queen with “The Show Must Go On” are part of a tracklist with 30 international tracks. Let’s Sing 2020 offers a great variety and has hits for everyone!
Whether you're training your voice solo or celebrating the next karaoke party with friends and family –Let’s Sing 2020 will be fun for everyone
Grab the microphone and choose your song, no matter if you prefer to rock the stage solo or with friends. If you don't have a USB microphone at hand, just transform your phone into a microphone with the Let's Sing Microphone- App and your performance begins straight away... the stage is all yours!
- Strong playlist with 30 international hits and original music videos
- Sing solo or up to four players
- PS4: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones or 2 USB-Mics + 2 headsets or 2 USB-Mics + 2 SingStar-Mics
- Switch: choose between within maximum of 4 Smartphones, 2 USB-Mics and 1 headset
- Five exciting game modes: 'Classic', 'Mixtape 2.0','feat.’, ‘Jukebox’, ‘World Contest’…
- No mic at hand? It doesn't matter - with the Let's Sing Microphone-App, you can turn your smartphone into a microphone in no time at all
- Climb the online leaderboard and get more song packs in the online store like ‘Best of 90’s’, ‘Party Classics’ and more
· Classic: Perform solo or together with your friends. Hit the right notes can score the most points – can you crack the high score?
· Feat.: Find your perfect match! The better you sing together, the higher your "compatibility score" is. Singing with friends and family or also team up with your idol in the single-player mode.
· World Contest: Take on the world! Try to reach the top of the leaderboard or just have fun with your friends - choose a player you want to challenge and try to beat other singers online. The game shows the performance of the other players as if you were singing together.
· Mix Tape 2.0: Mix different song extracts together with this innovative game mode. Each mix is dynamically generated and thus guarantees a playlist that never repeats itself and a lot of fun. Create your own mixtapes with your favourite songs with the mixtape creator.
· Jukebox: Relax after your singing session with a list of songs for the next groovy party.
Title: Let’s Sing 2020
Platforms: PlayStation 4 / Nintendo Switch
Genre: Singing Game / Karaoke
Players: Single player / Local 1-4 players
Age Rating: PEGI 12, USK 0
Release Date: 25 October (Ps4, Switch), 15 November (Switch Bundle w/Mics)
Solo: £ 34,99
1-Mic: £ 44,99
2-Mic: £ 54,99
Sing your heart out...again