Milkmaid of the Milky Way is an award-winning, rhyming adventure game. What happens when a young milkmaid sees an alien craft in a fjord in 1920's Norway?
Experience a story-based puzzle game unlike anything you've ever played before! Raved by critics and players around the world, you play as milkmaid Ruth who lives alone on a remote farm in a faraway fjord. Then one day a spaceship arrives and turns Ruth's life upside down, sending her on a quest that will change her life forever.
Milkmaid is a modern take on a much loved genre from the 90's, the point'n'click adventure game. Solve puzzles, explore intriguing settings and experience a gripping story that twists and turns.
- A lovingly crafted universe with hand-painted backgrounds combined with old school pixel art
- An exciting, intriguing story filled with wonder
- 2-4 hour playtime
- All dialogue and game text written in rhyme!
- English, French and Norwegian languages
- Autosave and custom save games
- Four earth-based cows
- Absolutely no microtransitions, loot boxes or pay to win
- Lovely, original soundtracks
- Made with passion by one guy from Norway
Milkmaid of the Milky Way comes to Switch on Aug. 22nd, 2019, and is priced at $6. The game takes up 237 MB of space.