Login

Daemon X Machina facing retail shortage in Japan

Well that's a good sign

Those in Japan heading to brick and mortar stores to pick up a copy of Daemon X Machina might be in for a rude awakening. The game appears to be sold out at multiple retailers. If it's not sold out, stock is dangerously low already. For example, the game is already sold out at 80% of Bic Camera locations, with the other 20% either low, or hanging in there. When it comes to Yodobashi Camera, every single location has run out of copies.

Categories: Consoles
Tags: eshop, switch

Comments

Unfortunate that it's in low supply, but glad that it's exceeding expectations overseas. I hope it does so here as well.

Sales expectations from right before the demo were really low, so I wouldn't be shocked if the demo is causing the game to exceed retailers expectations

Smart move with the new and better demo just before launch it seems. Will be getting tis one next month it seems.

Smart move with the new and better demo just before launch it seems. Will be getting tis one next month it seems.

This isn't my kind of game, but I'm glad it's doing well.
Also, I didn't know Japanese camera stores sell videogames. Interesting.

Bic Camera is a large electronics store. Cameras were the big thing for a while. Yodobashi's name is also Yodobashi Camera.

It's like Japan's equivalent of Best Buy.

sdsichero
Sat Sep 14 19 04:36am
Rating: 1

I wish they had the collector's edition in the USA… Sad

Search

Today's VIP

dth1971's avatar
Joined: September 2017
Newbie

Social Services

Want to join this discussion?

You should like, totally log in or sign up!