The Pokemon Center London pop-up shop has been an absolutely insane hit, with huge lines forming every single day the shop was open. This has forced Pokemon Co. to make a few rule changes to help speed things up, and keep the lines from getting uncontrollable.
- reduced shop opening hours from 10am-10pm to 10am-6pm (Sunday 12pm-6pm)
- the line closes 4 hours before the store closes
- purchase limits now extend to six items from the shop
- the shop cannot guarantee stock will be available until it closes
- customers wishing to queue overnight may have to wait outside
- you will not be permitted to bring camping bags or tents