The dev team behind No Straight Roads showed interest in a Switch port for their game, but stopped short of confirming it. Looks like inbetween those comments and now, they've decided to move ahead with the release.
A listing at the UK retailer CooShop shows that No Straight Roads is indeed heading to Switch. The game has a placeholder release date, but Sold Out is listed as the publisher. While we wait for the official announcement, you can check out full game details below.
Take back Vinyl City - with rock! Embark on a music-based action-adventure as indie rock band members Mayday & Zuke and lead a musical revolution against EDM empire No Straight Roads. After being unfairly rejected in their audition to join No Straight Roads, Mayday & Zuke uncover the evil intentions behind the NSR empire. It’s now down to them to save their city from corruption. Enjoy fast & frenetic combat with a musical twist as these two aspiring rock artists fight back with the power of music!
• A unique music-based action-adventure game that puts music & sound at the heart of the gameplay.
• Music is power! Fight an evil empire & lead the musical revolution to take back control of Vinyl City.
• Two playable characters, Mayday & Zuke, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks.
• An action-adventure with a musical twist. Players can attack, jump and move freely while enemies attack to the beat of the music.
• Change the world - with music! Harness the power of music to transform props into weapons and shift between rock & EDM in a seamless and dynamic manner.
• Experience 8 extraordinary levels inspired by different genres of music.
• Defeat giant, memorable bosses with unique personalities.
• An energetic soundtrack filled with awesome music.
• Upgrade your skill tree to improve your abilities & defeat NSR.