Released back in October 2018 for PC via Steam, eSports Legend is coming to Nintendo Switch this spring. Launching on April 23rd, you can preload the title on the Japanese eShop today to get a 15% discount off the usual ¥1,280 price. A western release date has yet to be confirmed, but we will likely see a worldwide release around the same time since the English language is supported in the Japanese release. Published by Coconut Island games, you can download this simulation game for 1.1 GB.
Esports Legend is a Esports club simulator. You are here to make a unknown amateur team world-famous within several seasons!
Create Your Team
- Schedule carefully. If you fail to be the top in the league's standings, the tickets to the World Tournament will just be a dream!
Recruit Favourite members
- Hundreds of members with unique personalities and skills are waiting for you to recruit!
Dozens of Competitions
- Else than the four major leagues, there are dozens of cups to challenge. Be the winner, win the prize and make your team legendary!
Authentic Competition System
- After the members are confirmed, the game will enter the hero ban stage. Two heroes of each team will be banned, then every memeber can select their own hero. Which makes different lineups and effects.
Realistic Club Management System
- All the simulation systems are merged with eSports, from promotion to sponsorship, from training to strategy, and from raising reputation to building community.
Now, enough introduction. It's time to start your own Esports Legend! Hope this game will surprise all of you!