The Japanese version of today's Nintendo Direct Mini included some games that weren't in other presentations. One of those titles is Pro Yakyuu Famitsa 2020, which hits Switch in Japan sometime this year. Check out details on the game below.
- incorporates the atmosphere of a real-life baseball stadium, flashy effects, and higher production
- improved pitching and batting
- 12 professional baseball teams, and players from nine other baseball leagues
- includes the Japan Women’s Baseball League, Japan Women’s Softball League, Tokyo Big 6 Baseball League, Foreigner Pro Baseball OB player team, Appare, and SWBC Japan
- new single-player “Famista Story” mode where the player takes on the role of protagonist Puck
- you must prevent the invasion of baseball-loving space aliens from Planet Metal
- “Famitsa Party” mode will also be available, allowing up to four players to play baseball action mini-games together with one Joy-Con each