ソフマップにザク引取。— ふろぐすとん(燃素入り (@rokumanjigaga) April 29, 2020
A download card for Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition has popped up in Japan, and it actually reveals some pretty big details on the "Future Connected" expansion that we haven't heard yet. Check out a summary of the details on the card below.
- "a story that leads to the future"
- a new scenario featuring Melia
- a new map
- use the Nopon reinforcement army
- new battle system
- new way of tracking sidequests
- the ability to swap between original score and remastered soundtrack reconfirmed
- refined map system
Seems like Monolith Soft is really going all out on the extra content in this Definitive Edition. We'll get to take it all in in just a month from now!