Half dead is a multiplayer sci-fi game about a violent TV show. The players' goal is to survive in a network of rooms full of traps.
- Claustrophobic feeling in the small rooms
- Feeling of uncertainty and excitement about what is there behind the door
- Shoes that you can throw
- Local co-op (Vertical and Horizontal split-screen)
- 6 game modes
- Futuristic network of rooms
- A bunch of deadly traps in each room
Half Dead comes to Switch on June 12th, 2020, and there's a demo available for the game right now. You can also preload the title for a discounted price of $4.50, while the regular price will be $5. Half Dead takes up 241 MB of space. Check out some footage of the demo in action below.