A new narrative adventure game has been announced by indie developer GameTomo for Nintendo Switch. There is currently no release date available for the title, but we'll be sure to update you as soon as it's revealed. The brand new teaser trailer can be seen above, and you can get all the details on "Sumire" below!
Sumire is an indie narrative adventure, featuring a one-day journey through a mystical Japanese village. In this enchanted place, the girl Sumire seeks to finish a list of important tasks given to her by a mischievous mountain spirit, before night falls and her time in the town ends forever.
A Narrative Quest-Driven Adventure
– Explore through a variety of lush, beautiful environments rendered in a painterly style.
– Discover collectibles, bonus items, tests of skill, and other challenges — some hidden, some not.
– A series of quests both big and small, given by charming forest creatures, quirky townspeople, and Sumire’s own heartfelt needs.
– Take or refuse them, but be wary: as the day progresses, you may never get the same chance again.
– A one day time limit. With the sky changing from the promise of morning to the soft twilight, all choices are finished when the sky turns to violet.