During Indie Live Expo 2020, Panda Indie Studio announced that a Nintendo Switch version of Project Starship X is in development. No further details were provided, although more information on the rogue-lite shooter (including screenshots) can be found from the Steam page here.
The Rogue-Lite shooter where you CRASH-KILL comical abominations!
Pilot your spaceship as Swagthulhu in this original and wacky "Lovecraftian Parody"!
Colorful characters and surreal situations! A hilarious take on "cosmic horror"!
- You can crash your ship right in the enemy's face, and you will be the one who comes out unharmed!
- Multi-Purpose dodge mechanic!
- Roguelite action: high Replayability thanks to procedural generation!
- 14 Levels with their own theme. But not to worry, you'll play just 5 of 'em in each run!
- Tank Modules, Bowling, Throwable Items, Bombs, Spoons (???), and much more;
- Absurd Powerups, that will transform your spaceship into a dangerous killing machine!
- Magnificently crafted chiptune music, composed by Sinoryu.
- Mad Events, remixing the action!
- Multiple modes! Hardcore, Ultra-Hardcore, Boss Rush, and Chaos Mode!
- Secrets and Mysteries!
- "Difficult but Fair" action! All the dangers are well telegraphed!
- Surreal and funny situations, enemies, and bosses!
- 16-Bit graphics with a modern twist! Pumped effects and screen shake!