The final numbers for commercial spend in the states for June 2020 have come in, and when it comes to video games, Nintendo took second place overall. Check out the full details below.
- estimated spend of $2.6 million, a decrease from May’s $6.3 million
- Nintendo ran 14 spots over 1,400 times, resulting in 175.3 million TV ad impressions
- the Switch commercial “My Way to Play: Let’s Get Into It” had the biggest outlay (est. $457,716)
- Nintendo prioritized spend across shows such as SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and iCarly
- Nintendo prioritize spend across networks including Nick, Teen Nick, and Cartoon Network