The numbers for the last 30 days of TV advertising for video games here in the states have come in, and Nintendo has taken third place overall. Check out the full stats below.
- 362.5 million TV ad impressions generated by 21 spots that aired over 2,000 times
- top commercial by impressions (54.2 million) was “How We Play: Mario Kart 8”
- Nintendo was the only top-five brand that did not prioritize reaching a sports-loving audience
- spots aired on Nick, Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network
- top shows included SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and The Amazing World of Gumball