GfK Entertainment has released the September 2020 sales data for the UK, and Nintendo came out a big winner. You can see the complete breakdown of sales info below, along with the top 20 titles of the month.
- over 1.07 million physical games were sold in September 2020
- the top game of the month was Super Mario 3D All-Stars
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars is the 2nd fastest-selling Mario platform release in series' history, just behind Super Mario Odyssey
- 32.3% of all physical games sold in the UK during September were Nintendo-published titles
- 41.7% of all physical games sold in the UK during September were for the Switch
- Switch was the best-selling console, moving 146,000 units
- Switch sales are up 90% compared with the same period in 2019