Ready for another mind-bending puzzle game? Fracter has made its way to Switch today, and it uses unique visuals and atmosphere to create a puzzler you won't soon forget.
The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild published the 4L Games' title FRACTER to Nintendo Switch today. FRACTER is rated ESRB 10+/PEGI 7 and will be available in the Nintendo eShop for $6.99 USD on October 22nd. Keys are available upon request.
What if we're supposed to be afraid of the dark? FRACTER is an atmospheric puzzle adventure where you play as a young hero hunted by malicious reflections that hide in the shadows, all while trying to escape from a pit of darkness. Solve intricate 3D puzzles using light and ancient mechanisms, then use those illuminated paths to defend against the shadows. Use what little light you have to highlight your surroundings and keep an eye out for malicious reflections. Every subtle detail can help you survive.
Search the dark if you dare; finding parts of yourself you've left behind completes the story. The poetry that greets you on your travels reinforces the themes reflected in the gameplay, an artful approach to this journey of self-discovery. Traverse the glowing black architecture and restore light to an ethereally beautiful world, all while feeling the pull of an ancient past.
- Meticulously crafted 3D puzzles
- Visually striking and imaginative "Black and Light" art style
- Poetically structured narrative
- Gameplay blend of an arcade adventure and puzzler
- Designed to be accessible for gamers of all skill levels
- "Gamers Voice Award" SXSW Interactive 2019
- "Best Mobile Game Nominee" 15th IMGA Awards 2019
- "Best Sound Design Nominee" Game Audio Awards 2018