The next thirty days of advertising in the U.S. has been analyzed, and Nintendo has managed to come in second overall in terms of viewing. Check out the full breakdown below.
- Nintendo aired 26 spots over 3,300 times, resulting in 435.9 million TV ad impressions
- “A True Hero” promoting Super Mario 3D All-Stars, was the most-seen ad with 60.9 million impressions
- Nintendo was the only top-five brand that didn’t target sports fans, and prioritized reaching a family-friendly audience
- Nick, Disney Channel, and Cartoon Network were the top impressions-driving networks
- top shows included SpongeBob SquarePants, The Loud House, and Big City Greens