BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia is pleased to announce a major free update that will allow players to play the new online mode, “Private Match” on Nintendo Switch™ “Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun! The update is slated for release in winter 2020.
Let’s play the new online mode “Private Match”!
Enjoy playing Taiko Mode online with your friends from the comfort of your home!
“Private Match” is a new online mode that allows you to set passwords to the matches with your friends!
How to play “Private Match“?
Matching is straightforward. Select the “Private Match” option, have one player sets a 6-digit password at “Create Room,” and the other player enters their opponent’s password at “Find Room”!
Steps to Set a private match!
1. Have one player sets a 6-digit password in ” Create Room”!
2. Have another player enters the 6-digit password under “Find Room”!
Enjoy the same rules of Taiko Mode played locally!
Set up matches with modes such as the “Co-op Performance” and “Battle Performance,” as well as playing with the presence or absence of items and score blinders, just as you do when playing locally. *You cannot use your character in a private match.
Enjoy playing online with your friends with all sorts of rules!
Please take note on the below:
* Private Matches can only be played online.
* Information and release date are accurate as of now. Please note that any announced contents are subject to change without prior notice.
* Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are the registered trademarks of Nintendo.
* Internet connectivity is required to purchase and to use DLC.
* In order to enjoy Private Matches, you must subscribe to Nintendo Switch Online (paid subscription).