We learned about the remake of Mad Father for Switch back in September, and now we know when it's launching. Publisher Playisum and developer Sen have confirmed that the game will launch worldwide on November 5th, 2020, and it'll be priced at $10. This version of the game supports English, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese language options. Check out a list of features found in this remake below.
- Graphical revisions (character chips, map chips, some skills, etc.)
- Widescreen support
- Additional events
- Some system revisions and additions
- “Blood Mode” added, unlocked on second playthrough (changes the story dramatically)
- New maps added
- Game pad support
- Noise filter feature (this can be turned off in the settings)
- “Doll Maker” added to the Museum
- Menu screen added (Mission, Help, Option)
- Added controller key configuration feature
- Additional voices (added variations such as Father’s laugh)
- A memory of how the blonde-haired youth and the Drevis family first met.
- Uncover the secrets of Aya’s mother and the Drevis family in Blood Mode.
- Control a new protagonist and follow the trail of the cursed Drevis family in Blood Mode.