Animal Crossing loungewear collab revealed
Nintendo and Gelato Pique have announced a collab for an Animal Crossing-themed loungewear line. This line will be sold via the Gelato Pique online store starting January 13th, 2021, and pre-orders open November 18th, 2020. Some of the lineup will be available at Gelato Pique retail stores and Nintendo TOKYO!
Along with that, there will be a Gelato Pique brand book called “Animal Crossing: New Horizons meets Gelato Pique Special Book” that can be found at 7-Eleven and bookstores in Japan. The book launches December 22nd, 2020 and will feature 16 pages of loungewear showcased by actress Mayu Matsuoka. The book also comes with a large tote bag and a pouch, and is priced at ¥2,189.
The loungewear lineup includes the following items.
- Crushed jacquard pullover (¥6,380)
- Fruit pattern pullover (¥5,940) and long pants (¥5,720)
- Character jacquard hoodie (¥7,480) and shorts (¥4,620)
- [Online store only] Baby Moco jacquard blanket (¥6,380)
- Cushion (¥3,740)
- Slippers (¥3,740)
- Character pattern pouch (¥3,740)