[Update] The latest Software update for Pokémon Café Mix is Ver. 1.80.0 and it’s now available. Check out details on the update below.
Refined Master Café Mode
- You will play in an order that is randomly selected. The current orders in Master Café Mode will also be selected at random.
- The order number will start from 1 and will end at 999, but it is possible to continue playing.
- Once you finish the Master Café Mode, the order number will reset. The next time you reach Master Café Mode, the order number will restart from 1.
- The order reached that is displayed in your profile and friend list will not reset. It will show the highest number of order you’ve reached from completing multiple orders in a row in Master Café Mode.
Item and acorn exchange feature
- You can exchange your acorns for boosters and puzzle powers in the shop.
- You can switch between products on the acorn exchange tab to exchange for an item.
- You can exchange for an item even if you have one or more of that item.
- An item set allows you to exchange multiple items. Note: You cannot make an exchange that results in exceeding the max number of 999 items.
New orders are now available!
[Stages] New stages, featuring new Pokémon, are now available: Order #601 to 650 (regular) (no end date)
[Events] The 10th Special Customer is Dragonite, and it’s now available (available until December 16th)