Madrid—December 4, 2020—Zerouno Games announced today that their Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign for Metal Tales: Overkill console editions hit its funding goal yesterday in under 8 hours! Metal Tales: Overkill is an action-adventure game where Metal and Adrenaline clash to give you the ultimate 3D roguelike guitar-shooter. Will you manage to defeat all the metal gods, save the world and become a metal god?
Even though Metal Tales: Overkill has reached its funding target there is still plenty of time to check out the Kickstarter at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/zerounogames/metal-tales-overkill and help push it over all its stretch goals.
Metal Tales: Overkill is slated to launch on PC in early 2021, and the crowdfunding campaign for Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 and Xbox editions features several excellent bonuses for head-banging backers.
Music featured in the game include songs from:
Genus Ordinis Dei
Through the Noise
A Breach of Silence
Legacy of Brutality
Nameless Day Ritual
In Metal Tales: Overkill, the God Kuk has possessed all the guitar gods, and through them, the metalheads. Through infinite concerts, his legion of metalhead zombies is wiping out every original creation of the bands and their fans. Fight against the looming curse affecting your Metal brothers and free them from an ancient evil. Plan your path and play as you want with procedurally generated levels that will change the game every single playthrough.
- 50+ items: guitars, strings, pedals, amps, books and summons
- 15 different enemies
- 8 Guitar Bosses
- 4 playable characters: Are you more Metallica, Iron Maiden or Black Sabbath? Choose your brothers!
- 3 environments: Enjoy exploring different environments like Metal Den, Metal Festival and Hell
- 6 procedurally generated levels: With randomly generated levels, no two games will ever be the same
- Local CO-OP
- Mission system to unlock abilities and upgrade stats between runs
- Original soundtrack and international metal bands’ songs from Eclipse Records