Nintendo continues to show up big on the UK software sales charts. The top 10 results for the week ending Jan. 16th, 2021 can be found below, along with some more specifics on each placement.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons saw a 24% drop in sale week-on-week
- Mario Kart 8: Deluxe sales were down 23%
- Super Mario 3D World sales were down 3%
- New Super Mario Bros U sales were down 15%
- Ring Fit Adventure sales were down 37%
- there are 10 Switch games in the Top 20 best-selling games.
- Just Dance 2021 sales were down 29%, and 87% of the game's sales were on Switch.
- for the first 2 weeks of 2021, game sales are up 27.4% compared with the same period last year, almost entirely due to Switch - Switch game sales are up 120% year-to-date
- Five Nights At Freddy's: Core Collection debuted at #32, and 55% of its sales were on Switch