Last week, we shared a bunch of new screens for the upcoming action RPG, Maglam Lord. Now we have the details that went along with those screens, which are focused on the game's dating system. Check out the info round-up below.
- you will be able to date any characters, regardless of the gender you chose
- only 5 partner candidates are available by default: the hero Darius, the heroine Charm, the mechanical doll M.O.A.V., the beast girl Gelet, and the saint Aqluaow
- you can unlock more candidates by fulfilling certain requirements
- choosing dialogue responses that please Satyous often will eventually let you unlock Killizzark's servant in battle and romance
- the government clerk Mamie will never be available in battles
- you can raise Mamie's affection by frequently contributing specified items as Happiness Tax
- raising affection with a certain partner will also bring the following merits:
The partner's combat stats will be increased. The higher the affection rank, the better the percentages will be.
The partner may occasionally show up to help forge a weapon, resulting in a rare weapon with an additional decoration slot.
The better the partner's affinity, the more cheerful their expressions and quotes will be after winning battles.